Mini goals..

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hello!
Decided to write a post.. I can't sleep. Lately I've been feeling unmotivated. I don't do anything productive. I want to, but I constantly discourage myself. I think I don't believe in myself.
Tonight, a good friend of mine told me that I need to dream BIGGER and set goals for myself. She is completely right! The problem about that is I don't know what I want.
Lets start with a few small goals:
1. I have to get out of bed by 10:30 the latest. (baby steps haha)
2. Pay off my credit card by the end of this year.
3. Get a second job.
4. Try to stay away from Gabriel.

ALSO..
I've decided that I must try one new thing a week. Whether it be a place, a restaurant, anything; I have to! I think this will help me explore and live my life with more satisfaction.

that is all.. XOXO




1 comment:

  1. I think you made a great decision. Goals are important. Without them we have no direction on life and we are kind of just everywhere. Sure, it is fine to get lost and learn every now and then, but in order to grow we need these goals. It helps to write them down as you did and to picture what life might be like when we reach these small goals and perhaps an ultimate goal in life. A long with making goals, you will need a plan of action (how am I going to acheive these goals). Perhaps a timeline as well. I like that you want to better yourself, that in itself shows maturity and potential for positive progress. Learning new things every week will help you do this and help you get the most out of life. This is just a bit of my rambling. Hope you are well my friend. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design