Goodbye 2012, Hello to 2013!

Sunday, January 6, 2013

2012 was certainly an interesting year. In spite of all that I went through, there were many highlights! I went to Coachella and EDC both for the first time; Not to mention the " i dunno how many" trips to Vegas. I went to Oahu, Hawaii with Gabriel and had a wonderful time. I went snowboarding in Mammoth. I truly entertained myself this past year. Now that 2013 has arrived, Im hoping to keep at it, and perhaps accomplish much more.

2013 RESOLUTIONS:
1. Get up earlier! 
2. Get your life in order. 
3. Become a famous Blogger. 
4. Take up graphic design and work on more of your artwork.
5. Travel somewhere new this year. 
6. Try to exercise a little. 
7. Read more.
8. Pay off debt.
9. Save more savings.
10. Get a photographer to take pictures of me and do some modeling.
11. Make an effort not to dress like a bum.  

Gabriel would say that I sound like every other stupid girl. But I think I'm amazing and I don't understand why I cant translate that into making my dreams and hopes come true. 
I need to have more confidence in myself and my ability to succeed in the things I do.
WATCH OUT 2013, Im gonna LIVE MY LIFE! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design