INSPO

Wednesday, January 15, 2014


Beyonce oh Beyonce
I've been listening to her new self titled album for the last two weeks. I can't get enough! I love every single song! The songs themselves are alluring, sexy, lively, and beautiful. But the videos that accompany them top it all off; they are captivating! They are visually stimulating and artistic.
She is so very inspiring in so many ways. Her music is uplifting and seductive, her style is chic, transforming, and provocative and her voice is powerful and genuine. Now that I've let you in on my little "girl crush," here are some shots I've pulled that inspire me. In these her style is effortless and fun. She dresses down just as well as she dresses up :) what do you think? who are your style inspirations? let me know..
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design