#sexytime

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Spotted this cute little mural on Melrose, while shopping with my cousin Tracy today. It immediately caught my eye; "enjoy the present" it says. What a cute reminder, wrapped like a present! The words just reinforced my thoughts for the day. I wore my "fuck everything that doesn't make you happy" tee because, firstly, Melrose is exactly the place where people wont give you the stink eye for wearing a shirt that says fuck on it and then secondly, it translated my mood. Got the shirt at Jac Vanek's sample sale at the connected festival this year and have been sportin' it everywhere since!  I'm also in love with today's sexy little arm candy combo! This look is edgy/sporty and great for everyday wear.
I took a few shots of tracy as well, she's such a little princess.
Hope your enjoying this lovely sunday.
XO


 
 
 
 
 
 

Shirt- Jac Vanek, pants- Pacsun (old), shoes- ASH, bag- Forever21, Sunnies- GUCCI, Watch- Diesel

Photo cred- Tracy Jung @kraykraytracy and myself :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design