DVF LOVE

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I finally got around to visiting the DVF Journey of a Dress exhibit and let me tell you..what an incredible exhibit it was! I fell in love with every single inch of that place! I was taken away by how visually stimulated I was. The color, the neon, the patterns, the artwork, the history, the fashion, it was heaven! I encourage you to check it out before it ends, I know I'll be going back again hehe.. XO





 

Loved this shot of my brother uninterested but planted smack in the middle of a beautiful melange of patterns..makes for an awesome photo.



Jumpsuit // Forever21
Jacket // ZARA (older) similar here
Bag // Forever21
Shoes // Chinese Laundry Booties
Watch // Diesel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design