Rachel Rates It

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Guess what! I finally did it, I got myself a gym membership. I 've probably told myself that I'm signing up for a gym membership everyday for the last year. I took my first Zumba class yesterday and boy am I sore today! Power to the chicks that go to the gym on the reg. Having said that, I feel terrible about presenting to you this most delicious food photo diary. I just can't resist; You must be aware of some of the yummy goodness I've been eating lately.

Blu Jam (Melrose location) : Hands down the BEST french toast I've had in a long time! The eggs Benedict was also so delicious. The food here is a great delight! The only negative is the wait for a table, as they are always so busy!  


The Hart and the Hunter:  Wow, the food is incredible! Featured here is the kale salad and the chicken cracklings sandwich, both were excellent. This place has a super small menu but delivers. I wont be surprised if it becomes one of my regular spots. 

9021 PHO (West Hollywood location) : Usually for pho you can go to any whole in wall and you'll be satisfied with what you get. I recently tried this place out, simply because of its proximity to me and I'm glad I did. I really love the broth they use for their pho. Awesome comfort food for a reasonable price. 

Kettle Glazed : This donut place has some good donuts. The maple bacon one is the best in my opinion. The donut featured is the pistachio cronut they only feature on Tuesdays. I didn't particularly love it so I prob wouldn't return for it. Although they do have regular cronuts as well that are pretty decent. I haven't found a good cronut in LA. If you have any suggestions, let me know I'd love to try em out! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design