We donut care

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

DONUTS! What a come back they are making. My IG is flooded with donut posts. The other day I indulged in some " fonuts, " I had heard about this donut shop a while back, and decided to give it a try! I really liked that some of the donut selection was vegan and gluten free! The flavors we got were: blueberry earl grey, coconut passion fruit and Hawaiian. They were all on the sweeter side, but flavor wise spot on! Of the three we tried, I liked the Hawaiian the best, the coconut custard filling was yummy and not too sweet. Although, I'm glad we had them for dessert rather than for breakfast. Im always a sucker for some unique sweet treats! We donut care for boring! XO




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design