Jungsters day out

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Finally got to visit the Anaheim Packing District with my lovely sister yesterday! As you know, I love me some food haha.. This place has such a great selection of food and sweet treats. It's a beautiful little hipster hang out. While so many of the places enticed us, we chose to have our lunch at The Kroft. I was very satisfied with their take on American comfort food. In an effort to save room in my belly so that I could try more goodies, my sister and I shared the short rib melt, the garlic fries and a cucumber mint lemonade. It was all delicious! I stunk of garlic for the rest of the day, but it was worth it. I wanted to try a crepe from Crepe Coop as well, but sadly after my meal, I was so stuffed. We couldn't leave however without trying Popbar! The line for this place remained long the entire time we spent there. I got watermelon half dipped in white chocolate with almonds and Jess got pistachio with milk chocolate and almonds. We were overwhelmed with all the flavors. I wanted to try them all. Jess and I liked the watermelon better than the pistachio, but still both were good. Can't wait to go back and treat myself to more deliciousness... XO


Meet my adorable nephew Everett ^



 Everett wants some ice cream :) He is just the cutest!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design