Sample Sale Shopper

Monday, September 22, 2014

I'm such a sucker for a good sample sale. I've been to so many over the past years, that I've learned what brands throw a good sale and which ones to pass on. I went to the For Love and Lemons sample sale for the first time, this past Saturday. I was extremely excited at the prospect of scoring some of their Skivies collection for a way discounted price! As I arrived to the warehouse, I was shocked to see how long the line was. There must of been over five hundred people in line for sure. I became very discouraged and almost talked myself out of waiting. After braving over two hours in line, I entered the sale. I didn't score any of the collection, nor were there any bralettes left to purchase. About ten minutes in, I decided I wasn't going to find anything in the piles of what seemed to be the unwanted, so I stalked  the girls that already scored some cute pieces and waited for them to decide they didn't want them. I ended up purchasing these three items pictured at a total of $110. The skirt is a bit large and the dress has a broken zipper, but nothing a tailor can't fix! Sadly, I don't think I'll return to one of their sample sales. It's simply too much of a hassle. What's your limit? Would you have waited? Share your sample sale strategies with me haha XO





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design