Cuz I'm HAPPY

Thursday, October 23, 2014

It's tiring trying to figure out what you want to do in life. Those who have figured out their passions and pursued them as careers are truly blessed. Finding your direction is no joke. Almost nothing excites me as much a great blog post or a trip to the mall. Although I realize that the fashion/blogging industry is an extremely difficult field to excel in, I'm just gonna do me and hope that it inspires someone. Happiness is the ultimate goal! XO (emoji with a wink face)

P.S my boyfriend ordered Pharell's special edition La Duree macarons for Colette. Strait from Paris, these bad boys got delivered to our front door yesterday. Needless to say this small box of 6 was devoured. The special flavors were interesting; Coca cola was definitely a surprise! The peanut butter one was classic American. Even though I prefer the classic french flavors, it was still a treat. The packaging reminded me of Space, the phases of the moon or something of that nature. It was most surely a representation of Pharell and we loved it.






Top // Abercrombie and Fitch
Skirt // Forever21
Booties // Chinese Laundry (old)
Watch // Kate Spade
Sunnies // Celine

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design