Flannel Season Returns

Monday, November 17, 2014

I haven't posted these pictures yet because I feel like I look a bit heavier in them. I'd never worn the crop top before and in an effort to wear things I have not worn yet, I thought it was a cute fit with these high waisted jeans. I'm not so sure I loved it. In the end, I thought I looked too busty and that is perhaps the reason I never got around to wearing it. Also flannels are the thing lately! Flannels always seem to make their way back around the holidays. I always break mine out around this time. I'm thinking I need a new one? Speaking of the holidays, I've already been thinking of the many things I want to add to my wish list this year. I'm seriously a shopaholic (emoji covering it's eyes!!!)
XO


Top // Topshop
Jeans // Abercrombie & Fitch
Flannel and Heels // Forever21
Bag// ZARA
Sunnies // Raybans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design