#HOLLYWEIRD

Thursday, February 5, 2015

I sometimes feel like an outsider in the city that I grew up in. About a year or so after I finished high school, I moved to Orange County with my family. My early 20s were spent in a city that was nothing like LA. I wasn't much of a beach girl, yet I lived in a city that thrived on that beach life. Although it was an entirely different way to spend my early 20's, It was still wonderful! There are so many great things about Orange County, but I was always an LA girl at heart. I always knew I'd find my way back and here I am rediscovering my beautiful city. LA has so much life and character; it never disappoints. Even when I revisit some of my fav places, it's always a new experience. What are some of your favorite LA spots? XO



(I dont smoke / does this make me look cool? )





Top, Bag & Shoes // Forever21 
Pants // ZARA
Choker // Topshop
Sunnies // Celine

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I found your comment on Beaty crush and thought I must check your blog out its great going to look at some more posts x
    Www.staceylouisewhite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, perfect day look! Ive been to LA once and I just enjoyed wondering around and exploring it x
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design