Pleather Please

Monday, February 2, 2015

I was super anxious for the end of January to arrive. I took a trip to VEGAS!!! It was not only Super Bowl weekend but it was also (the boyfriend) Gabriel's 30th Birthday. He chose Vegas for the sports and the gambling. Yes, Vegas is great for that, but I love the idea that it's Sin City. I can win money, eat at expensive restaurants, stay at a schnazy hotel, all the while looking fabulous. The dressing up aspect is the fun part to me. I can't wait to fill you in on all the Vegas outfit deets! I literally just got back from Vegas and although I'm exhausted, I'm still on Vegas time. I'm wide awake and doing a lot of thinking about all the posts I'd like to do this month. In the meantime, here is a casual look from last week that I neglected to post. This almost head to toe pleather look was perfect for the gloomy LA weather last week. XO


Jacket + Top // H&M
Pants // Nasty Gal
Shoes + Bag // Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design