Coachella Lookbook Part 1

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Every year towards the end of march, I find myself shopping for my best Coachella outfit. Very much a California girl, I think Coachella has become the home for festival fashion inspiration. Whether the line up is amazing or just sub par, you can always count on a perfect weekend of music, fashion, and friendship. As far as the fashion, there are so many different styles that I feel exude the same energy. Whether it's Grunge, Raver or Bohemian, for me it all captures a sense of FREEDOM. Personally when I'm considering what I should wear, I think style and comfort. Spending the whole day on the festival grounds means you will have to deal with the blistering heat, as well as the cool nights. I can still look amazing while not having to worry about blisters, or wardrobe malfunctions. Swing dresses, fringe, hats and short shorts seem like good choices to me. My friend Sophie and I have put together a lookbook that captures the essence of festival season. XO












2 comments:

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design