Not So Slutty

Saturday, March 7, 2015

The last time I visited Grand Central Market in DTLA was about 6 or 7 years ago. It wasn't quite what it has become today. The boyfriend and I decided to try out Egg Slut and so that is what sparked the long overdue visit. Egg Slut has been on my list of "must try places" for a short while now. I've heard only good things and was curious to see what all the fuss was about. I must say that I probably wouldn't wait in line again to eat there. It definitely wasn't slutty enough for me. I actually thought it was somewhat basic, over-rated and whatever. NGL, I was a bit disappointed. While we were there I stumbled across a little ice cream spot called McConnell's; they had some unique flavors and it saved the day haha. What do you guys think? Any other suggestions of places I should try? XO










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design