Shirt Dress

Thursday, March 26, 2015

I've been obsessed with these heels since Valentine's day. I just think they are the cutest! I love the pop of color they add.  Here is a quick snap of yesterday's outfit. It was so hot in LA, that this white shirt dress seemed like the perfect ootd. It's hard to want to wear anything really, I just want to lay at the beach all day! I have a major travel bug right now. I'm seriously craving a vacation somewhere beachy! What about you guys, where do you want to travel next? XO



 Bag // Rebecka Minkoff
Heels // Nastygal
Dress // Forever21
Sunnies // Celine

2 comments:

  1. Love these bag! Are so cute!
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love that a cutie from spain is checking out my blog! I'll be visiting spain in may and I cant wait! Are there any fashionable places I must check out that you suggest? XO

      Delete

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design