70's Chella Vibes

Saturday, April 18, 2015


In honor of weekend 2 of Coachella, here are a few pics from the previous weekend.  I know everyone is spamming IG and all other social media with Chella this and Chella that, but I just can't help myself. This is my favorite outfit that I wore. I bought the top randomly while last minute shopping right before the festival with my boyfriend at American Rag. It was the only one of it's kind, and although it was gently used and had a small hole, I still shelled out the bucks for it. It was a beautiful vintage piece, that worked great for Coachella. The look screams 70's meets 2015 in my opinion. It was simple, comfortable and perfect for the desert heat. XO












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design