Chella, the good, the bad..

Thursday, April 16, 2015

This year my Coachella weekend was so different than all the other times I've been. It had it's good moments and its bad. In the past, I've rented a house with friends, but this year we decided to rent hotel rooms. I stayed at the Saguaro, a beautiful rainbow colored hotel. I loved the different colored walls it offered and the simple vibrancy of it all. I have to say, it's a blogger worthy hotel for sure! This year I also attended The Neon Carnival party for the first time, and it was so much fun! Who doesn't love FREE everything, right? It is hands down the best party of Coachella.  As far as negatives go, I was a bit disappointed that I did not get to attend any blogger or fashion parties, and because the hotel was rather far from Coachella, it was more difficult to coordinate with a big group and spend more time on the festival grounds. Plus Drake sucked live; I like his songs but ughh come on, could he have been any more boring. XO



Romper // Forever21
Bib & Belt // Forever21
necklaces // American Eagle
Boots // Chinese Laundry
Sunnies // Celine
Hat // Monique's Boutique  

4 comments:

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design