Coachella Lookbook Part 2

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Coachella this, Coachella that, basically this week it's all about Coachella. Even though it's still a week away, it's all I can think about. I still don't know what I'm wearing, what parties I'm going to and where I'm staying. There really isn't much planned or set in stone for me this year. I'm just going with the flow. I really want to attend Neon Carnival this year, I've never been and while it is super exclusive, I'm still trying to figure out how to get myself an invite. As a blogger, the first weekend of Coachella is a very important networking site. The question is how do I network, if I can't get myself invited to these events. 



 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design