My 20's are almost over..

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Some of you may already know, that I just had a birthday. I tend to usually go all out, and make a big hooplah out of the damn thang. I must say that this year, the certain excitement that you get when your bday approaches, just wasn't there. I guess it just comes with getting older. The older you get, the less fuss you want to make haha. This years birthday was very quiet and mellow. I celebrated my 29th birthday, which means that this is the last year of my 20's. They say your 20's are your selfish years, your learning years, your best years.. Reflecting on them thus far only makes me crave accomplishing much more before 30 hits me. I've been compiling a 30 before 30 list that I intend to complete before then. Stay tuned, I shall be posting it very soon! XO






Top // ZARA
Pants // American Eagle
Shoes // Forever21
Sunnies // Dior
Bag // Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design