LACMA does it again

Sunday, August 9, 2015

So I just read this article on Racked about YouTube star Michelle Phan, and I thought it was super cool. I'm not really familiar with her work, but it definitely sparked my interest. She's younger than me and such an amazing human being, if what I read was true. She herself is a blogger sensation who has decided to provide the tools cost-free to those who also wish to pursue some form of blogging/vlogging. All week long, you might have noticed on my IG or Twitter (if you follow me there) that I've been questioning the power of blogging and why I want to pursue this. This article was very inspiring. Michelle Phan has used her success to help others succeed. She is encouraging so much creativity and empowering so many to do what they love. I only hope that if ever I get to this multitude of success in my life, that I can be as selfless as her. 

These photos have nothing to do with the above thoughts, but I do love the palm trees in them. hehe 
I had lunch at Lacma the other day, and decided to snap a quick ootd. Levitated mass is a rather cool installation. Another cool photo opp at Lacma, I must say!  The Stark bar at Lacma however is eh and over-priced. XO



Romper // older no brand info
Shoes & Bag // Forever21
Sunnies // Amazon (dior knock off)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design