Sexy LBD

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

This month is a hectic one! It's been about a month since Gabriel proposed to me and I've been Pinteresting like crazy hahaha. We have started looking at venues and thus it has begun. I don't know how I still managed to fit shopping on my agenda, especially now that I have so many other expenses to think about. I'm a true shopaholic I tell ya, all I think about it is what I can buy! I scored this sexy LDB the other day at Charlotte Russe for 20 bucks! It's super comfortable and most definitely makes me feel sexy. You can never go wrong with a LDB and this one was a fashionable steal! XO




Dress // Charlotte Russe
Shoes // Zara
Bag // Chloe 
MUA // Jazelle Morales 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design